Sunday 5 February 2017

Panda Love

Hello Crafters ! It's been a busy week for me celebrating Chinese New Year and finally I have time to sit down, relax and make cards. Time flies... it's my 17 year wedding anniversary and I was inspired by the cute sentiments in this adorable Pandamonium stamp set by mama elephant. It is just perfect in expressing what my married life have been like all these years! Lol. Yup ! We've been happily scratching each others back. Read on to find out how I make this adorable card.



This card is very simple given that there is minimal coloring on the cute pandas. I stamped all the images I wanted using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Neenah Solar White 80lbs card stock and added a touch of pink on their cheeks using copic marker. I then fuzzy cut the pandas leaving a small white edge around them. 

Using Neenah Solar White 100lbs card stock cut down to A2 standard card size, I ink blended the background using MFT premium dye ink colors Sno Cone and Peach Bellini using ink blending tool. I glued the pandas over the blended areas and added flower stamp image onto one of each panda couple to represent female panda. For the sentiments, I white heat embossed on black card stock and cut it into 1 inch strip and glue it to the Center of the card base. Finally, I embellished the card with hearts decorated with star dust Stickles for a little added dimension. The card is now done.

Thanks for stopping by. xoxo.

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment