Thursday 19 January 2017

It's Your Day... Just Unwind

Hi crafty friends ! My card today is inspired by Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge themed "Chill Out". Here is my take on it.


I have used the adorable "Sprinkles -Knit Happens" stampset by YourNextStamp. This is an old stamp set but I love it because I used to love crochet and knitting so this image reminds me of those days when I just chill and relax over a cup of tea while enjoying my knitting.


First, I stamped the images onto a watercolor card stock and watercolor them using distress ink markers. Then I fuzzy cut them all leaving a small white edge around them.


Using a standard A2 size card base, I did ink blending for the background (shaded lilac, spun sugar and antique linen). I then cut out a strip of pattern paper, stamped my sentiment and clear embossed it. Finally, I paste the sentiment strip and all the images onto my card base to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you like it !

Hugs,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Amy! It has officially been spied by YNS and will be featured on the 1/28 I Spy post on the YNS blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie ! This means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  2. I love the soft colors of your card! So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete