Thursday 19 January 2017

I love Hanging Out with You !

Hello fellow crafter! Today's card was inspired by MFT Sketch Challenge 316.
And, here's my take on it.


I used distress ink to blend the background and made some ink splatter to bring the card together. 


Then I stamped the adorable scarecrow image from MFT "fall friends" stampset and the little birdie from MFT "all things with wings" stampset onto watercolor cardstock. I water colored them using distress ink markers and fuzzy cut them using scissors.



I selected a color coordinating pattern paper and cut it into standard A2 card size. The background piece is then cut 3/4 inch smaller than A2 size before I adhered both the images onto the card. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of watercolor card stock, clear embossed it and cut it out into a banner shape. To finish off the card, I paste it under both images using foam tape. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day !

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment