Tuesday 29 November 2016

Day 29. You make me so HAPPY

Hello my crafty friends ! Today I'm taking on YourNextStamp Sketch and Color challenge #53 with this cute slider card using YourNextStamp stampset and dies. 

ynssketch53

ynscolor-53




I've used the cute puppy from the stamp set Love and Smiles to create this card. I've stamped the image on Neenah Solar white card stock using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it using my Copic sketch markers. Then, I fuzzy cut the image out leaving a white border around. 

For the slider part, I've used the Slider/Spinner Die from YNS to cut out the slider and disc and glue them onto the puppy using multi medium matte.

For the bottom black and red panel, I stick them on using double sided adhesive tape. The Top slider panel using 4 layers of foam tape.



Heat embossed using WOW opaque white embossing powder the sentiment "You make me so hoppy" which is in the Love and Smile stampset on a black card stock.


Added some Glossy Accents onto balloons.

I have to add some glitter using my ZIG wink of stella clear glitter pen onto the hearts.


And here is the finished card for today. Below is a video of this card in action.




Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have fun and do leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.

XOXO
Amy 😀



No comments:

Post a Comment