Tuesday 29 November 2016

Day 28. Merry Christmas Angel



Hello lovelies, time flies. 2 more days to go till the end of the daily marker 30 days coloring challenge. I had so much fun and made some new friends in this amazing community. 

 


This card was inspired by the awesome Jennifer Mcguire. First I used some washi tape to mask off the 4 sides of my card leaving a smaller rectangle in the center. Using mama elephant pigment ink pads, I blended the inner rectangle using colors Bubblegum, Ocean and Eggplant. Then I embossed the whole card using the geometric next level embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers. I've colored the cute Angel image with copic markers and embellished the halo and star with my wink of stella glitter pen. To finish off the card, I stamped a Merry Christmas sentiment onto a banner diecut (which I've slightly altered the size to fit the inner rectangle) and mount both the angel and the banner onto the card using foam tape. Hope you love it !


XOXO, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment