Tuesday 21 March 2017

It's Gonna Be A Bright Sunshinin' day - Craftin Desert Divas Monthly Mood Challenge

Hello crafty friends !

Today, I stumbled upon a super cute digi stamp image from Craftin Desert Divas. It's a Giraffe Pilot ! I just could not resist the cuteness and got it for a cool price of US$0.99 ! I've also recently joined their Facebook group and realise they have a monthly mood board challenge. 


Here is their March mood board. Love those rainbow colors and that bright yellow just caught my attention ! I LOVE it and have to make a card out of this πŸ˜€



Here is an interactive card I made using the cute digi stamp. 



I started off by sizing the digi image to approx 5cm x 5cm and printed it onto white card stock. I colored it using Copic markers and fuzzy cut it out. I adhered a piece of white card stock measuring 9cm x 2cm to the back of the image for the interactive component.

Next, I die cut a white cardstock panel using the largest of YNS stitched rectangle die. I also die cut a cloud stencil and created clouds using distress ink color - tumbled glass. Using the negative die cut of the sun, I stenciled the sun using distress ink color - scattered straw.  

I die cut a rainbow and colored using Copic markers. This was adhered onto a piece of cardstock and cut out. Two clouds were die cut and lightly blended at the sides using distress ink color - tumbled glass. The sentiments was from Mama Elephant Carried Away stamp set and stamped onto a banner die cut using Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossed.


To assemble the card, I placed the pilot with the strip of white card stock at the center of the card panel and punctured a hole at the bottom and secured it with a brad. I placed foam adhesive on the left and right end of the rainbow and adhered it right beneath the pilot. Then, I glued down the clouds, followed by the sentiment banner. 

To finish off the card, I adhered this front panel onto a top folding horizontal card base and added glitter onto the rainbow and plane using Spectrum Noir clear sparkly pen. And, it is DONE !!

Click here  πŸ‘€to see the interactive card in action on my instagram !

Supplies used :


Thank you all for stopping by. Have a bright sunshining day !

Hugs
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment