Sunday 19 March 2017

Hi Beautiful - Honey Bee Stamps


Hi beautiful people!

I am super excited and honoured to be on Honey Bee Stamps blog today. Here is a card featuring the Hello Gorgeous stamp set which comes with many beautiful rustic floral images and large sentiments.

I love the rustic florals and antler images on this stamp set because they are very versatile and are great for making cards for any occasion. I wanted a rustic look so I went for textures and a muted color palette. Here is my card.



I started off by stamping two of the same floral images and two arrows onto watercolour cardstock using Versafine Onyx black ink and lightly water coloured them using distress inks. I also stamped the large “hi” sentiment on a white card stock and clear embossed it to make it more defined. With their coordinating dies, it was a breeze cutting them out. I stamped the word “beautiful” onto a black card stock strip and white heat embossed the word for contrast. Then, cut a fish tail at one end of the strip.


For the card panel, I cut a 3 ¾ inch x 5 ½ inch white card stock and embossed it with weathered design embossing folder from Taylored Expressions. Then I taped a 1/8 inch black card stock strip and a one inch grey textured card stock onto the right side of the embossed card panel. This creates a 4 ¼ inch x 5 ½ inch card panel.

To assemble the card, I glued the card panel onto a side folding Neenah solar white 110lbs card base. The floral images were adhered towards the right bottom of the card. Then, the two arrows were cut at the center and the heads and tail were separately tucked under the florals giving a lengthened look.
Finally, I glued down the sentiments using mono glue and added some glitter onto the florals using wink of stella clear glitter pen. And, the card is done!

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you like this and have a great day!

Love,
Amy 


No comments:

Post a Comment