Thursday 16 March 2017

Hello Gorgeous - Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Gorgeous Friends ! 

Today I have another card created using Hello Gorgeous stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps. I truly love the many floral images in this set which I could use to make cards for many occasions.



To start off, I layered two floral images using masking technique and stamped them onto an A2 card size watercolor cardstock. I then used distress inks to watercolor the images and outline the images using Sakura Pigma micron .01 black pen to give more contrast to the image.

Then, I ink blended the background using mini blending tool with scattered straw distress ink. For a more dimensional look, I created shadow using my Copic marker W01, W03 under the florals. For the sentiments, I gold embossed the word HELLO above and word Gorgeous with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


Then, trimmed both sides of the card panel using my paper trimmer and scissors. This was then glued on top of a layer of textured brown cardstock and shimmering peach card stock at the bottom layer.


Lastly, I attached the front panel onto a top folding card base to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a gorgeous day everyone !

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment