Tuesday 7 February 2017

Sweet Wishes - YNS Challenge #57

Hi my sweet friends ! The best things in life is always sweet. Don't you think? I love to bake muffins and cupcakes and definitely love eating them too 😋. Your Next Stamp - Jessica with cupcake - stamp set is perfect and this is what I've came up with.


I was inspired by YNS Sketch and Color challenge #57.




I stamped and colored the images using Distress Ink onto Canson XL watercolor card stock and used YNS Stitched square (third largest) die to cut out top part of Jessica. The other 2 cupcakes were fuzzy cut out using scissors.



Cut a small strip of wood grain pattern paper and white heat embossed the sentiments.


Added glossy accents onto the heart and cherries for a little bit of dimension and gloss.


Starting with a prune color card stock, I used YNS stitched rectangle largest die to cut out my base. Then, embossed polka dots using Taylored Expressions embossing folder. I assemble my card according to the sketch layout, added foam tape to the sentiment strip and 2 cupcakes at the right for extra dimension and interest. And, my card is finished. 😄


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a sweet day !!

xoxo,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! Love the polka dot embossing - it really adds extra oomph. The colouring is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the colouring and the embossed background!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete