Wednesday 18 January 2017

Scooting by to say HI !!

Hi stampers !! This is my first post of 2017! I'm so excited to share with you this adorable card created using two Paper Smooches stamp sets - "We adore you" and "Spiffy Scooters".


I'm back into my comfort zone and created this simple one layer card. I started off by stamping the adorable kitty onto my watercolor card stock using distress ink color antique linen. Then, I stamped the same image onto a masking paper and cut out the image. Then, I masked the kitty and stamped the rest of the images - the scooter and the exhaust fumes using the same distress ink color.

The next step is just coloring in the images using my favorite technique - Distress markers water coloring. I hand drawn a line using distress marker to create a scene of the road and the sky and colored them in the same way as the images.

Lastly, I stamped on the sentiments and the triple lines on the road using Versafine onyx black ink which is waterproof and this finishes off the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy this card. Do comment below if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

Cheers,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment